Fin Problem

RanchuKeeper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So based off of the information I got for stocking my 60G Breeder I ended up going with 1. 2.5 Inch Tomini tang 2. 3 Inch Clownfish and 1. 3 inch Six Line Wrasse for now. Well I woke up one morning and my Tomini tangs pectoral fin is curled or bent inward I don't really know how to explain it but its not straight. He still swims fine its not ripped or anything like that but just bent. Is this like a birth deformity?
 
So based off of the information I got for stocking my 60G Breeder I ended up going with 1. 2.5 Inch Tomini tang 2. 3 Inch Clownfish and 1. 3 inch Six Line Wrasse for now. Well I woke up one morning and my Tomini tangs pectoral fin is curled or bent inward I don't really know how to explain it but its not straight. He still swims fine its not ripped or anything like that but just bent. Is this like a birth deformity?
Pictures would be lovely.... :smiling-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new