OP
OP
Zoe’s Reef

Zoe’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Six lines are really a hit or miss fish I have seen somes bully huge maroon clowns and I have seen some act like an angel.
Okay, thank you! I think I’m going to take my chances with a small one, adding it as the last fish to my tank. Fingers crossed.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Six lines are really a hit or miss fish I have seen somes bully huge maroon clowns and I have seen some act like an angel.
Thankfully mines a gem lol that's with any fish though some are more aggressive than others. Just keep em fat and happy and you'll be okay.

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of a cherub angel or possum wrasse. I have a cherub and pink streak in my 20 and they are great fish. I would pass on the 6 line.

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Royal gramma. Itll add color and action to your tank. But if you see it hiding a lot at the LFS, don’t get it because that’s most likely what it’ll do in your tank. Some RGs are very active and some hide all day except when you feed and you forget about them. Just ask your LFS if they have an active one or if the only ones they have are skittish.

OREGONIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I REALLY want a 6line, but I'm worried about aggression towards my other fish, or my blenny getting in a fight with it. Do you think it would be ok?

My 6line is pretty peaceful but I guess he is in a tank with 2 tangs and 2 other much larger wrasses. I do have a bi-color blenny in the tank and he holds his own.

OP
OP
Zoe’s Reef

Zoe’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 6line is pretty peaceful but I guess he is in a tank with 2 tangs and 2 other much larger wrasses. I do have a bi-color blenny in the tank and he holds his own.
Not to jinx anything, but I picked up a sixline yesterday and added it to my tank, and so far so good! It's actually the smallest fish in my tank, and was added last so hopefully that'll curb any aggression issues. It seems happy, darting in and out of rocks, checking out hiding places, and has swam extremely close to my clowns and blenny multiple times with no issues yet from either party. :) I'm hoping it stays this way!

OREGONIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to jinx anything, but I picked up a sixline yesterday and added it to my tank, and so far so good! It's actually the smallest fish in my tank, and was added last so hopefully that'll curb any aggression issues. It seems happy, darting in and out of rocks, checking out hiding places, and has swam extremely close to my clowns and blenny multiple times with no issues yet from either party. :) I'm hoping it stays this way!

More then likely it will all work out. They are fun fish, full of personality. Wrasses are my favorite fish and the 6line is one of the best. I should have mentioned before they may occasionally pick off a snail or a crab but I have never had any issues with them and another fish.

OP
OP
Zoe’s Reef

Zoe’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More then likely it will all work out. They are fun fish, full of personality. Wrasses are my favorite fish and the 6line is one of the best. I should have mentioned before they may occasionally pick off a snail or a crab but I have never had any issues with them and another fish.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm very much enjoying my 6line so far!!

Perthreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t have/plan on having shrimp, a vibrant red Flame Hawk jumping from sand bed to rock to rock would be cool.
I second this, a flame hawkfish has buckets of personality!
I have Anthias, tangs, a moorish idol, gobies, damsels and clowns in my tank, but every single person that sees it comments about the hawkfish straight away!

Back