Final fish for my tank?

Zoe’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I want to add just one more fish to my BioCube 32g, and I’m looking for any and all suggestions of compatible nano fish. Currently I have two ocellaris clowns (relatively peaceful, haven’t seen them bother other tankmates), a yellow watchman goby (shy), and a bicolor blenny (nonagressive towards the clowns, can sometimes bully/chase away my goby if it gets too close). I’ve also attached a photo of my tank so you can get a sense of the aquascape and caves/hiding spots. Oh, and I was wondering if there was a fish that would fit too based on the levels of my tank, for example YWG stays on the bottom of the tank, blenny swims in and out of the rocks, clowns generally stay right above the rocks. Thank you in advance! :)
E282BA2D-684B-42F5-A44F-DAE7325A2BA2.jpeg

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
To name a few:
I have this fish and not a bully at all- (Chrysiptera cf. springeri)
Two-spot blenny or Barnacle blenny
Yellow Assessor
Cardinal fish

OP
OP
Zoe’s Reef

Zoe’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A 6line wrasse would be a good addition. If you go with a wrasse make sure you add pods from time to time.
I REALLY want a 6line, but I'm worried about aggression towards my other fish, or my blenny getting in a fight with it. Do you think it would be ok?

Last edited:

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be ok. Find a small one if you can. They don't get very big. 3 inch's max.
I keep one in a 20 long for quite a while. Beautiful fish.
I saw one at my LFS and yes a beautiful fish!
I was going to buy it but I have Zoas and Meat corals and I am afraid it might go after my corals.

Back