Final fish in 40g Nuvo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jrco226
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jrco226

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Messages
333
Reaction score
169
Location
Lexington, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I am looking for suggestions on the last fish I could put in my tank.
Current stock list:
2 Clowns, 1 Midas Blenny, 3 Blue/Green Chromis, watchmen goby w/pistol shrimp.
Thanks in advice for any suggestions.
 
Anything you're leaning towards? That's a pretty wide open question.

No nothing in particular. I have been thinking about an ora orchid Dottyback but then you hear horror stories about Dottybacks. That purple would really look nice though. Then I've heard conflicting facts on wrasses such as a carpenter flasher that should be in a 55g but then you see 30g on some sites for recommendations. So I'm just tying to get a wide range of options/ opinions.
 
I have an Indigo Dottyback that's very well behaved and docile. My only complaint is he takes big mouthfuls of sand and swims around spitting it all over my corals, LOL. If you like purple, check out the Purple Firefish, Royal Gramma, and Coral Beauty Angel might be a good choice as well.
 
I have a pair of firefish and they are just gorgeous. With your docile tank a purple firefish would probably be perfect
 
Royal gramma or blackcap basslet, yellow assessor, flame or longnose hawkfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new