Finally a real sump!

RogueRydr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running a Reef Octopus HOB BH-2000 and a HOB CPR 3g Refugium on my 75g mixed reef for almost 7 years. 2 years ago we moved. I'm lucky enough to have a room behind the tank for a small 'fish room' in this house. Working from home for the last couple of months and sitting in front of the tank everyday got me motivated to finally plumb a sump to get the stuff off of the back of the tank. Turns out I'm an EcoTech fanboy. In addition to 2 MP40's, new goodies include 2 XR15 Blue Radion Gen 5's, Vectra M2, and a new Versa dosing pump on the way. Been trying to keep it cheap since I started, blew that out of the water with the new additions but figure in the big picture, might save me money in the long run. Going to slowly transition from mostly LPS to SPS dominant as things progress. Luckily for me, my wife enjoys the reef almost as much as I do. Pretty stoked at how everything has turned out. Should make my life a little easier going forward.

oldlights.jpg Gen5&HOB.jpg M2.jpg DryFitSump.jpg SumpFilled.jpg FishRoomFinal.jpg DTbackClean.jpg DT-5-24-20.jpg

Back