Finally added PBT

  • Thread starter Thread starter bruno3047
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
783
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this PBT a little over a year ago, but he came in larger than I expected. I had a bunch of new fish that were all smaller in size and I didn’t want to add the PBT into a tank with a bunch of smaller fish because I was afraid he would dominate and eventually kill them all. So I put him in a 29 and then tried to sell him. But no takers. So I finally added him a couple of weeks ago and everything seems to be friendly, except for an occasional tail fight with the Purple Tang. Queen Angel rules the roost. Making plans to bring in the glass for my 325G. Hopefully before the end of the year. I’m going to try to do it by myself so its going to take a lot of planning. 67 years old and not getting any younger, or stronger.
IMG_0549.jpeg
IMG_0548.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new