FINALLY after 3-4yrs

GnarleyMarley

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
500
Reaction score
282
Location
Charoltte N.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My babies had their first clutch of babies!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to introduce u to mama and papa aka Mr & Mrs "my clownfish"

IMG_1248-1.jpg

IMG_1252-2.jpg

IMG_1265-2.jpg



And the babies!!! Aka "dinner for someone"

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg
 
awesome! Way to go Moms and Pops! You have to be a little bit tempted to rear them..? Nice looking pair. What's the lineage?
 
Mine lay eggs about every 2 or 3 weeks...but they never make it. =(
 
Woo! Hoo!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Bother of them came from doni, the female I hand picked at her old facility and I ordered the other one thru her as well. I have always had donnis clowns and god willing i always will. She makes beautiful clowns, and it helps she is only a couple hrs away :)

Not going to try to raise them yet this is their 1st batch and I am unprepared to start a breeding program lol. But since the have started they should keep laying regularly (Ihope)and I will probobly giveita shot down theroadbut I havea lotof homework to do b4 I even attempt it. So for now they will probobly just b fishfood....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new