Finally created a R2R account

20230604_203550.gif
 
Though I've used this for research from the start, I never joined, but finally have!

I have a 32.5gal, the fluval flex.
I've done countless of hours of research before even starting and essentially daily since. I'm obsessed and need a bigger tank.

1000010853.jpg


I have pretty out there characters in my tank and they fit me so well.

Mocha storm clown
Davinci clown
Black cap basslet
Blue sided fairy wrasse
Pink speckled goby
Tiger pistol shrimp
Lawnmower blenny
Hi and welcome to r2r
Out there characters is what makes every system unique
Imagine how boring this world
Would be is everyone was the same .

As we have all started somewhere. An upgrade to a larger system is always needed .

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new