ZomboMeme 18022021123209.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
My name's Ian and I live in Warren, MI. I've been a long time freshwater hobbyist (~20 years) and have done everything from high tech planted CO2 tanks to nano shrimp, breeding etc. I figured now that I'm in a stage of my life with a stable income, I had no excuse to avoid trying reefing.
I haven't bought any corals yet, but I just set up an SCA 50g, which I am posting about in a build thread I've opened. Really looking forward to hearing from all the fantastic experts, newbies and getting to know some people over these next few (hopefully) years. I've been hardcore researching since probably October so I'm really hoping that translates into some success.
Glad to be here!
Wasabiroot
Welcome! Sounds like you are doing all the right things and with your background plus researching skills, looking forward to hearing about your successes!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
My name's Ian and I live in Warren, MI. I've been a long time freshwater hobbyist (~20 years) and have done everything from high tech planted CO2 tanks to nano shrimp, breeding etc. I figured now that I'm in a stage of my life with a stable income, I had no excuse to avoid trying reefing.
I haven't bought any corals yet, but I just set up an SCA 50g, which I am posting about in a build thread I've opened. Really looking forward to hearing from all the fantastic experts, newbies and getting to know some people over these next few (hopefully) years. I've been hardcore researching since probably October so I'm really hoping that translates into some success.
Glad to be here!
Wasabiroot
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back