Finally got my tiger pistol shrimp!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeSoDo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DeSoDo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2024
Messages
308
Reaction score
198
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy that I finally have my pistol shrimp and ywg..... that is all!

 
Last edited:
I'm happy that I finally have my pistol shrimp and ywg..... that is all!


They are really cool, what kind of goby are you going to pair it with?
 
That's awesome!
I'm too much of a wimp to get one of those little shovelers,,, but they're cool.
I say get one! Well, if you have a fairly deep sandbed.
 
They are really cool, what kind of goby are you going to pair it with?
I have 2 YWG. Didn't get them as a pair, hoping that they pair up. They were both juvies and bright yellow. One turned gray 2 days ago, so I'm guessing that one is transitioning or transitioned into the female. They haven't paired up yet though.
 
I have 2 YWG. Didn't get them as a pair, hoping that they pair up. They were both juvies and bright yellow. One turned gray 2 days ago, so I'm guessing that one is transitioning or transitioned into the female. They haven't paired up yet though.
Love their little grumpy faces! Well done.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new