Finally introducing myself- hello from Massachusetts!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

coralfishreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! That would be great! Is there a local club I could join? Does R2R have divisions like that?
Bostonreefers society has a separate club forum. Some of the local reefers that sell healthy corals: Pablo (Mofocorals) in Worcester, Dong (Acrogarden) in Concord, and Greg Hiller in Wakefield.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! I’ve lurked on this forum for a long time (I know, terrible of me!), but only just recently got a reef system up and running. So I figured it’s time for me to stop lurking and start participating! I’m a chemistry/biochemistry grad student from Worcester, Massachusetts. I’m not totally new to saltwater. My first tank was a 75 gallon used tank that ran for about a year or so back in 2016, but I had to take it down because I moved and started grad school. Now that I’m at the tail end of my degree and life is less hectic, I finally set up my Marineland 90 gallon with a corner overflow and it’s been running for about 9 months. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this hobby and I’m so excited to have a tank again! I made sure to take lots of photos while I was building it, so I will be sure to start a build thread soon and share the journey with you all!
Welcome @BadSquishy ! My Mom was born in Worchester. I have never been there but I understand that I have family there. Congrats on te degree. I look forward to the scientific perspective you will bring to the forum.
Good Morning Travel GIF by Yevbel

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! I’ve lurked on this forum for a long time (I know, terrible of me!), but only just recently got a reef system up and running. So I figured it’s time for me to stop lurking and start participating! I’m a chemistry/biochemistry grad student from Worcester, Massachusetts. I’m not totally new to saltwater. My first tank was a 75 gallon used tank that ran for about a year or so back in 2016, but I had to take it down because I moved and started grad school. Now that I’m at the tail end of my degree and life is less hectic, I finally set up my Marineland 90 gallon with a corner overflow and it’s been running for about 9 months. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this hobby and I’m so excited to have a tank again! I made sure to take lots of photos while I was building it, so I will be sure to start a build thread soon and share the journey with you all!
Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to watching your build thread!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back