Glad you're here!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I started my first reef tank one year ago. I have been reading threads from r2r for about two years and have used r2r for some of the live sales. Guess it was finally time to become an actual member!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
ReeferMadness1313

ReeferMadness1313

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thank you! That's a helpful article. I did share my build thread. Here it is again. The pictures are not great but I just ordered some filter lenses for my camera so hopefully I'll get some better pictures for a future update.
Thread 'My Tanky Tank' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-tanky-tank.897744/

OP
OP
ReeferMadness1313

ReeferMadness1313

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to r2r ,hope all is well ^_^
Have you started a build thread yet so others can see how your tank going and gives you somewhere where can track how your tank going from start to current day
Yes I did! I have linked in my last two comments. I'm not sure if I should link it to everyone who has asked? Still trying to figure this forum out. Participating is so much different than just reading the threads!

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I did! I have linked in my last two comments. I'm not sure if I should link it to everyone who has asked? Still trying to figure this forum out. Participating is so much different than just reading the threads!
No need the 'Build Thread Contributor' badge under your username is clickable. Goes right to your build thread. Congrats. Think I'll check out your build thread now...

Back