FINALLY MAXED OUT MY TANK

Dreamkiller

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
85
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I first started my 75g tank in November 2020. After a terrible ich outbreak and multiple deaths , I finally think I have my tank good. My tank includes:

Green chromis
Goby
Mandarin goby
Picasso trigger
Bi color parrot
Blue spotted puffer
2 spider starfish
Damsel
Clown
Niger trigger
Snowflake eel

20210325_174039.jpg 20210325_174036.jpg
 
Congrats. Time to sit back and enjoy— and with those 2 Triggers in a 75, fight the tough urge to keep adding fish. Best wishes!
 
Congrats. Time to sit back and enjoy— and with those 2 Triggers in a 75, fight the tough urge to keep adding fish. Best wishes!
Hear hear!
 
Thx bro. I think the only fish I may get if any is a female bird wrasse or a Harley tusk. But if I can't get that I won't get any.
Congrats. Time to sit back and enjoy— and with those 2 Triggers in a 75, fight the tough urge to keep adding fish. Best wishes!
 
We on the same wave with the Triggers. That’s my plan for my 75G. Looking good!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new