FINALLY took some pics again! WOOT! Random shots!

Beautiful corals, even better photography! Those could be in any dive magazine in the country...nice job Rev!

Morgan
 
Again I'm reminded of your photography skills! Looks great as always. I see you found your PS disk.
 
Nice work. I particularly like your compositions. I have the same lens and love it. Did you use any ext tubes on any of the super macro shots?
 
rainbow-1.jpg

You have to love mother nature for this one!

Great pic.=)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new