Finally!

  • Thread starter Thread starter macawmagic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll I'm finally happy with the pictures I took of my watermelon chalice. I could never get a picture that actually represented the colors. These pics are NOT photoshopped. Setup a 10 gallon tank. black back and bottom. Black eggcrate. top down photos. worked out pretty good I'd say. All feedback is welcome. Shot in Av mode. -1 for the one setting. 11 for the other setting. and white balance was on "k". (whatever that is)
radium
coral013.jpg

radium + powerbrites
coral012.jpg

powerbrites
coral011.jpg

couple other chalice's
need to get a better pic of this one.
coral021.jpg

coral022.jpg
 
Very nice.
 
Nice. :dribble:

Did you give up on the other bulbs?
 
no no...still running the helio 20k's. no actinic at all. I am however probably going to run the radiums on the future tank. for this "photo tank" I pulled out a radium (that i got for my future upgrade) and took the powerbrites off my zoanthid tank. worked out pretty good except for the setting up and breaking down part. LOL

side note...for the future 300...i'm debating on solar tubes...or radiums. URGH! I want the radium color, but the low electricity of the solar tubes.
 
Keith nice looking pics man...how have things been?? You still doing frags and whatnot...i am thinking i should stop by some time soon now that i live in broward!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new