Find me a black torch/leads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Correct, it normally takes us around 2.5 hours to get to Tybee from here. Come up 16 until you reach Statesboro and I believe it's hwy 56 from there. You'll go through Millen and Waynesboro before hitting Augusta.
 
Correct, it normally takes us around 2.5 hours to get to Tybee from here. Come up 16 until you reach Statesboro and I believe it's hwy 56 from there. You'll go through Millen and Waynesboro before hitting Augusta.
You live on tybee? I live on wilmington........what's your name?
 
Hi all
Is what I've got classed as a black torch than ....looks the same as the ones in the pics .....only I was sold it as a purple , think it cost me £70 with 3 heads . Pic taken with lights dimming down , it's alot darker under my daytime lights
Thanks

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Hi all
Is what I've got classed as a black torch than ....looks the same as the ones in the pics .....only I was sold it as a purple , think it cost me £70 with 3 heads . Pic taken with lights dimming down , it's alot darker under my daytime lights
Thanks

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
Are you selling? And are you in america?
 
Are you selling? And are you in america?
Hi Cameronh
No mate not selling as I was after one far awhile , my Lfs had one about a year ago and I missed it by a day so as soon as I saw this one I had it , I'm uk
Hope you find one soon
 
Hi Cameronh
No mate not selling as I was after one far awhile , my Lfs had one about a year ago and I missed it by a day so as soon as I saw this one I had it , I'm uk
Hope you find one soon
Thanks man! Awesome looking coral you got there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new