Finding Sauce (a lot of tanks in a little time) RSR 250 Nem tank

Should this thread get an obituary, or turned into the nem thread?

• Kill it with fire

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kill it with Draino

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Merci Mister...

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this thread, I read all of it over the 20 hour round trip drive down to RAP Texas, what a whirlwind! So sorry about all the losses you’ve had but man- to persevere over all of that is amazing. Here are some names I thought of:
Return of the Sauce-300 Edition
I do really like Sauced and Confused
Sauce’s Phoenix
It’s in the Sauce
A personal favorite saying of mine: Lost in the Sauce

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this thread, I read all of it over the 20 hour round trip drive down to RAP Texas, what a whirlwind! So sorry about all the losses you’ve had but man- to persevere over all of that is amazing. Here are some names I thought of:
Return of the Sauce-300 Edition
I do really like Sauced and Confused
Sauce’s Phoenix
It’s in the Sauce
A personal favorite saying of mine: Lost in the Sauce
Hi and WELCOME.

You deserve a medal for consuming 200+ pages of mostly gibberish in such a short time.

Thanks for the kind words and name submissions.

How was RAP TX? bring anything cool home?

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and WELCOME.

You deserve a medal for consuming 200+ pages of mostly gibberish in such a short time.

Thanks for the kind words and name submissions.

How was RAP TX? bring anything cool home?
Well, I had an amazing time, got some cool coral for my tanks I’m going to be setting up and just started a build thread for, won a Radeon light so that’s going to light my lps/softy tank that is going to be in that thread. My parents got a clam but apparently the sally light foot crabs we had may have eaten a good chunk of it last night so it’s now in a frag tank system for emergency recovery. Here’s a pic- any tips on how to help it?
B338622F-AC5A-4815-92A7-D45F22DBE55F.jpeg

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I had an amazing time, got some cool coral for my tanks I’m going to be setting up and just started a build thread for, won a Radeon light so that’s going to light my lps/softy tank that is going to be in that thread. My parents got a clam but apparently the sally light foot crabs we had may have eaten a good chunk of it last night so it’s now in a frag tank system for emergency recovery. Here’s a pic- any tips on how to help it?
B338622F-AC5A-4815-92A7-D45F22DBE55F.jpeg
Make sure to link your build thread in your profile settings to get the banner under your name which is a hyperlink to your main thread.

I'm sorry to hear about the clam. They can recover given time and an appropriate environment. I have not had much luck Personally bringing one back that was injured.

tcarstens4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure to link your build thread in your profile settings to get the banner under your name which is a hyperlink to your main thread.

I'm sorry to hear about the clam. They can recover given time and an appropriate environment. I have not had much luck Personally bringing one back that was injured.
Got it up! I still have to add photos but it’s going to be a journey I just dropped the 75 off to my LFS that will drill the tank for me finish helping me wash it out as well as reseal it and test it for leaks

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I….AM….FINALLY….caught up. If I would have been reading aloud I’d be out of breath. Keep on persevering. Your a role model in the reefing side to me. Ik I’m late but ima hitch on for a ride here.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back