Fingered Dragonet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitchell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Cool stuff. Thanks for the pic!

CJ
 
Thanks. I'm not really happy on how the image turned out. The eye is soft which is a no no. I went back and photographed this little gem again and got a different side/pose but a sharper eye. I'll post it when I get home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new