Finished my first YouTube video, what do you think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Filipabp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful tank. Would enjoy some voice over to learn about it more.
 
Very nice! Love the tank too. Agree, a bit of voice over explaining the system would be nice also. But either way, I like it!!
 
Beautiful tank. Would enjoy some voice over to learn about it more.
Very nice! Love the tank too. Agree, a bit of voice over explaining the system would be nice also. But either way, I like it!!


Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words! The future videos will definitely be with voice over in them, for this one I just wanted to get to know the editing program
 
Filmed with a Huawei mobile phone, hoping to put out some better videos once I get a better camera.


I like this lots - your lights are amazing :)
 
I loved the video. Your aquarium is inspirational. It looks like a piece of art.
 
Gorgeous tank! I too would appreciate voice over and some description of your journey to get to this point. Frankly, I hit the mute button about 1 minute in and enjoyed the video more.
 
Wow so pretty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new