Finnex Deluxe Titanium Heating Tube

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FcSteve777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i see that the finnex heating tubes are discontinued, I was curious if there was plans to bring in a similar product at some point. The reason i ask is i was planning on using them on my upcoming build and controlling with the apex and didn't see any reason to run a heater with a controller when i could just buy the tube.

Thanks for your time.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i see that the finnex heating tubes are discontinued, I was curious if there was plans to bring in a similar product at some point. The reason i ask is i was planning on using them on my upcoming build and controlling with the apex and didn't see any reason to run a heater with a controller when i could just buy the tube.

Thanks for your time.

No problem! They were discontinued by the manufacturer, however we have their replacements, the Finnex TH-S, on the way. They should be here very soon, potentially by the end of the week or early next week with any luck.

jaws789832

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reason why? Kind of makes me nervous as I had just bought 2 of the 300 watt heater from you for my tank. Havent even put them in yet and they are obsolete lol. There wasn't a problem with them was there?

OP
OP
FcSteve777

FcSteve777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seemed to get fairly good reviews, brs seems to be a retailer that carries stuff with good quality and not necessarily just what's cheap that people will buy

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reason why? Kind of makes me nervous as I had just bought 2 of the 300 watt heater from you for my tank. Havent even put them in yet and they are obsolete lol. There wasn't a problem with them was there?

They seemed to get fairly good reviews, brs seems to be a retailer that carries stuff with good quality and not necessarily just what's cheap that people will buy

No particular reason as far as I know. They've been on the market a really long time and were just due for a re-fresh if I had to guess. The new ones are pretty similar, with the addition of a plastic cage surrounding the element. :)

OP
OP
FcSteve777

FcSteve777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. They will be back in the wishlist. Gotta love that I'm in Wisconsin and get stuff the next day. I'm getting all my equipment together for when I get my house in a few months. Bye bye biocube 29

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem! They were discontinued by the manufacturer, however we have their replacements, the Finnex TH-S, on the way. They should be here very soon, potentially by the end of the week or early next week with any luck.

Whew, I thought I was going to have to find another titanium heater replacement. Not too many out there anymore

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. They will be back in the wishlist. Gotta love that I'm in Wisconsin and get stuff the next day. I'm getting all my equipment together for when I get my house in a few months. Bye bye biocube 29

Nice! What size tank are you going with for the new place?

whatchamacallit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I was freaking out as I read that they were going away! Haha I wouldn't put anything but a titanium heater in my tank.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back