Finnex Deluxe Titanium Heating Tube

  • Thread starter Thread starter FcSteve777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FcSteve777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
205
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i see that the finnex heating tubes are discontinued, I was curious if there was plans to bring in a similar product at some point. The reason i ask is i was planning on using them on my upcoming build and controlling with the apex and didn't see any reason to run a heater with a controller when i could just buy the tube.

Thanks for your time.
 
So i see that the finnex heating tubes are discontinued, I was curious if there was plans to bring in a similar product at some point. The reason i ask is i was planning on using them on my upcoming build and controlling with the apex and didn't see any reason to run a heater with a controller when i could just buy the tube.

Thanks for your time.

No problem! They were discontinued by the manufacturer, however we have their replacements, the Finnex TH-S, on the way. They should be here very soon, potentially by the end of the week or early next week with any luck.
 
Any reason why? Kind of makes me nervous as I had just bought 2 of the 300 watt heater from you for my tank. Havent even put them in yet and they are obsolete lol. There wasn't a problem with them was there?
 
They seemed to get fairly good reviews, brs seems to be a retailer that carries stuff with good quality and not necessarily just what's cheap that people will buy
 
Any reason why? Kind of makes me nervous as I had just bought 2 of the 300 watt heater from you for my tank. Havent even put them in yet and they are obsolete lol. There wasn't a problem with them was there?

They seemed to get fairly good reviews, brs seems to be a retailer that carries stuff with good quality and not necessarily just what's cheap that people will buy

No particular reason as far as I know. They've been on the market a really long time and were just due for a re-fresh if I had to guess. The new ones are pretty similar, with the addition of a plastic cage surrounding the element. :)
 
Sweet. They will be back in the wishlist. Gotta love that I'm in Wisconsin and get stuff the next day. I'm getting all my equipment together for when I get my house in a few months. Bye bye biocube 29
 
No problem! They were discontinued by the manufacturer, however we have their replacements, the Finnex TH-S, on the way. They should be here very soon, potentially by the end of the week or early next week with any luck.

Whew, I thought I was going to have to find another titanium heater replacement. Not too many out there anymore
 
Sweet. They will be back in the wishlist. Gotta love that I'm in Wisconsin and get stuff the next day. I'm getting all my equipment together for when I get my house in a few months. Bye bye biocube 29

Nice! What size tank are you going with for the new place?
 
Oh I was freaking out as I read that they were going away! Haha I wouldn't put anything but a titanium heater in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new