OP
OP
Oldsman

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contacted Budsman and they had a bunch more frags. I was able to purchase another frag before shipping, and they arrive Thursday! I'm really excited to see them in person and find a suitable spot where they'll show

OP
OP
Oldsman

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They arrived today perfectly packaged, and I promptly dipped them then moved to dt . They definitely didn't care for being shipped , but hopefully in the next couple days open up
20200813_111658.jpg

This little piece was broken off , so I stuck into a nook in the rocks , seems happy enough. Blaze our fire shrimp had to supervise my placement..so much personality
20200813_111713.jpg

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. I love the look of these. Curious to see if others have them. Also curious as to whether or not they’re as prone to grow like crazy like other clove polyps

OP
OP
Oldsman

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats what I wonder, I'm really new to this , and starting with easier corals . I moved them about mid tank and into less flow after everyone ate . They all looked deflated , figure a couple days to settle in

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous! Do they seem as invasive as other cloves as far as growth goes?
I don’t find them invasive at all!! They form a thick white mat underneath that is very easy to peel off the rock should you want to remove some. I frag about 6 polyps to sell every 2-3 weeks just to keep the fireworks from outcompeting my xenia, WWC flame tips, WWC green pipe organ, and Lemon Tip cloves. I get nice frags from all four about once a month

Back