Fireworms have feelings!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goaway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
:cool:Thanks for sharing,"sticky situation"..LOL...:)
 
I don't care about their feelings, once they're in my tank I'm taking them out for the Seagulls to have a snack
 
I don't care about their feelings, once they're in my tank I'm taking them out for the Seagulls to have a snack
There's probably 1000 fire worm species. These ones seem to be 6 inches while relaxed. I have no clue on their max length. Most likely over 12". They also don't reproduce as quickly as regular bristle worms. I thought it was fascinating to see them in pairs.
I'll have a to buy a gorgonian and see if they snack on it.
Poor seagulls.
 
Good thing you cant see their bottom half..... Give them some privacy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new