First 75 Gallon tank

Lalawman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got into Saltwater this year and have fallen in love. Very basic system but everything appears to be thriving so far.

image.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, @Lalawman !
Do you have more pictures of your setup?
I will have a few more tomorrow during the day. Just picked up a few angels and tangs to add to my tank along with several corals. Everything appears to be thriving so far!
 
Agree, nice start, we need more pics and details…

welcome to R2R.
Will have more tomorrow, the wife saw her first 240 today and said she wants a 300 now, win win for me!!
 
C7FE6333-2A25-4FA2-A017-32E47C26F444.jpeg
Just a few of my first corals that are doing great. Frag rack will be here tomorrow and the rest of the corals I ordered will be here Wednesday. So far I have two tangs, a bi color angel, coral beauty angel, a few damsels that are going to be moved to my smaller 29.5 gallon tank, a watchman goby, purple Dottie back, and two clowns.
 
Just two small videos of my tank.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4047.MOV
    87.1 MB
  • IMG_4048.MOV
    72.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new