First clam - how long before it attaches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter donny619
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

donny619

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
77
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All. Have had this clam for 2 days now. How long does it take to attach to the base I put it on?
c02cbf879760ecdc0653f07334314255.jpg
 
I've only had 2 clams and they both attached within a few hours.
Hopefully your clam has attached by now. If not, shipping stress may have injured it.
 
I've only had 2 clams and they both attached within a few hours.
Hopefully your clam has attached by now. If not, shipping stress may have injured it.
It's moved every night I've had it. Tried placing it all over where flow is light (rocks, plate.. etc). I've now formed this protection team around it. LOL. Hopefully it will "stick"


34f832caf32f22191a84ddf0b6538baa.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new