First Coral, First Week, D.I.Y. LED light fixture.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big_Macc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Big_Macc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I took the plunge and bought a Frogspawn frag to test out a D.I.Y. LED lighting fixture. It took a couple of days to acclimate to the point of being extended like it was in the store, but it seems really happy and the LEDs turned out better than expected.
52fa6d4fd0896dece6fd82284c93b217.jpg
5a8e2125f4b32db86ea473a493e13be0.jpg
 
very cool
 
So, not quite a year later, but here are some updated pics.
356afa3d6f2cd857460de58db9c8f87c.jpg
8122405ba749152b576c756ba4066ceb.jpg
55c9eb225d76750266123add43b004fd.jpg
 
And... I forgot to show this guy. Which I now realize is a hammer, not a frogspawn.
993fdeeb39ad2f0916e8f2e7b8d9ce52.jpg
 
What was the LED set up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new