First coral in tank!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max447
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Max447

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my Kenya tree frag from eBay! Happy to FINALY have something in the tank but I am also worried. The frag that I received was a bit smaller than I expected and it not sure if it will survive.
0d5367afbb8ce74c1eb80172e276396e.jpg
ff6df538830cb5aefd8634b2d16342b2.jpg

What do you guys think?
 
They are really resistant! Give it a couple of days to acclimate. Did you acclimate it or dip it? They grow REALLY fast too!!
 
I wouldn't worry just yet. Kenya tree is a hardy coral. Leathers can look pretty bad after travel and then they shed a layer and open up and do great.
 
Thank you mini coop and Pedr I'll give it some time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new