First Dr Reef Experience (Great!)

FakeValtteri

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Just received my first order from Dr. Reef and I cannot be more pleased. My new Starry Blenny arrived this morning alive and well, though not pleased with being shipped. Can’t blame it really. It’s super healthy and active. I could not be more pleased with the fish or my experience with Dr. Reef.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new