First go at fragging!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DocRoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DocRoz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
231
Location
Madison
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally had a large enough Pandora zoa colony so felt as though it would be a a good time to learn fragging! Also had a few blue dotted disc. mushrooms that I was able to stick on frag plugs.

Screenshot_20210211-002328_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210211-002345_Gallery.jpg
 
Now it’s time to sell and trade. Trading is my favorite part of this hobby
 
Now it’s time to sell and trade. Trading is my favorite part of this hobby
Thats the plan! I have been picking up some cool zoas here and there, just need them to fill out so I can frag those too lol
 
Thats the plan! I have been picking up some cool zoas here and there, just need them to fill out so I can frag those too lol
92AF3E92-E549-4E42-BF18-5E3388ECCD9A.jpeg
I put frag disks under my zoas and other encrusting corals and will cut them off and trade with local reefers. Even the cheap and common zoas can be traded with nicer ones.
 
92AF3E92-E549-4E42-BF18-5E3388ECCD9A.jpeg
I put frag disks under my zoas and other encrusting corals and will cut them off and trade with local reefers. Even the cheap and common zoas can be traded with nicer ones.
Wow those things spread! How old are those colonies?!
 
Wow those things spread! How old are those colonies?!
Around a year and a half. Both started as 3 heads or so. But they took over slower growing types sadly so don’t ever put faster growing, less desirable types next you your prized ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new