First ICP test results

Shrooms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’ve just received my ICP results for my first reef tank and wanted some feedback on them. The salinity has been raised to 1.025 from 1.023, through the ATO. That was one of the things I already knew was low but I'm lazy and just barely got around to raising it. The one thing concerning me is the nickel, it seems very high given the recommended value. The first PDF is for the tank, second PDF is for my RODI results. I have a 20 gal tank, using an Aquaclear70 no floss, Nero 3, water changes every other week with Coral Pro from RedSea. I don't dose and I feed frozen mysis everyday.

Attachments

• Analyse117668.pdf
    128.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Analyse117669.pdf
    127.3 KB · Views: 52

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice thread! Yeah I like these ICP tests now since I tried one, cool to see the actual chemistry of your water and how everything looks!

If you ever are on YouTube can check out one of my videos where I tested my system

OP
OP
Shrooms

Shrooms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice thread! Yeah I like these ICP tests now since I tried one, cool to see the actual chemistry of your water and how everything looks!

If you ever are on YouTube can check out one of my videos where I tested my system

Thanks for the video it’s helped me a quite a bit understand the results. I do have to ask if you have any further insight on the high nickel and other heavy metal results? My ai prime flex mount is touching the water and it’s screws that mount against the inside glass might be metal, I’m unsure. I have a few magnets that I will be taking out including a frag rack.

Back