First marine aquarium

Zues Kane

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
33
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
37 gallon tall with stand. That’s about id so far. I want to really research and do it right the first time. I’ll update as I go
 
37 gallon tall with stand. That’s about id so far. I want to really research and do it right the first time. I’ll update as I go
What are you planning to add to it in terms of livestock?
 
What have you thought about for Filtration? Sump, canister, or HOB?
I have an empty 10 gallon that I was thinking about making in a refugium. I want more of a natural filtration, using just sand rock and coral/algae.
 
What are you planning to add to it in terms of livestock?
Seeing as how I’m very new, I don’t really know of too many different type of fish. But whatever is easy for me to learn with and will fit comfortably in my 37 gallon. I’ve been looking at damselfish I like those and maybe just a **** ton of invertebrates.
 
Hi. I also have a 37 tall that I'm making into a marine tank and I'm curious how your journey is going?
I just filled mine today and I'm looking for inspiration on the rock arrangement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new