First pics with new camera

  • Thread starter Thread starter arotbart
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arotbart

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here they are:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 133
Nice shots, I'm gonna be getting something soon what are you using?
 
Nikon D5100 and Tamron 90MM Macro lens. I shot in RAW and used Aperture 3 to adjust white balance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new