First real readings!

JamisonTX

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chemistry help!

After a couple of weeks of trail and error with the API and Red Sea test kits I finally feel I have good tests.

Tank is a 12g Fluval Evo, 2 clowns, one Scarlett cleaner, snails and crabs for clean up. Running skimmer with chemi pure blue and purigen.

Hoping to get help understanding results:

PH-8.0
Ammonia 0ppm
Nitrite 0ppm
Nitrate 0-5.0ppm

MG 1320ppm
KH 2.8Meq/L 7.8dKH
CA 470ppm
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new