First Reef Tank Biocube 32

100 ish Day update
Trying again with a firefish goby. This time alone in quarantine. Hopefully this one can settle in and make it to display and find a home. Also got a few more LPS and another softie. Clove Polyps, Another Hammer (Rose gold. Hard to tell in the full lights, but under blues is a nice pop of pink for the tank) A blato, and some frogspawn (To keep the Zoa behind it from taking over the rock.) I haven't fully decided where I want to put the hammer. I might move the existing hammer too. The top head is extending, but the side head stays pretty closed. I don't know if its happy where it is.

100 Day Full Tank.jpg
New Firefish.jpg
Clove Polyps.jpg
Blasto.jpg
Frogspawn.jpg
Rose Gold Hammer.jpg
 
100 ish Day update
Trying again with a firefish goby. This time alone in quarantine. Hopefully this one can settle in and make it to display and find a home. Also got a few more LPS and another softie. Clove Polyps, Another Hammer (Rose gold. Hard to tell in the full lights, but under blues is a nice pop of pink for the tank) A blato, and some frogspawn (To keep the Zoa behind it from taking over the rock.) I haven't fully decided where I want to put the hammer. I might move the existing hammer too. The top head is extending, but the side head stays pretty closed. I don't know if its happy where it is.

100 Day Full Tank.jpg
New Firefish.jpg
Clove Polyps.jpg
Blasto.jpg
Frogspawn.jpg
Rose Gold Hammer.jpg
Glad to see your tank is doing good after 100 days!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new