TarheelGrey

TarheelGrey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100 ish Day update
Trying again with a firefish goby. This time alone in quarantine. Hopefully this one can settle in and make it to display and find a home. Also got a few more LPS and another softie. Clove Polyps, Another Hammer (Rose gold. Hard to tell in the full lights, but under blues is a nice pop of pink for the tank) A blato, and some frogspawn (To keep the Zoa behind it from taking over the rock.) I haven't fully decided where I want to put the hammer. I might move the existing hammer too. The top head is extending, but the side head stays pretty closed. I don't know if its happy where it is.

100 Day Full Tank.jpg
New Firefish.jpg
Clove Polyps.jpg
Blasto.jpg
Frogspawn.jpg
Rose Gold Hammer.jpg

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100 ish Day update
Trying again with a firefish goby. This time alone in quarantine. Hopefully this one can settle in and make it to display and find a home. Also got a few more LPS and another softie. Clove Polyps, Another Hammer (Rose gold. Hard to tell in the full lights, but under blues is a nice pop of pink for the tank) A blato, and some frogspawn (To keep the Zoa behind it from taking over the rock.) I haven't fully decided where I want to put the hammer. I might move the existing hammer too. The top head is extending, but the side head stays pretty closed. I don't know if its happy where it is.

100 Day Full Tank.jpg
New Firefish.jpg
Clove Polyps.jpg
Blasto.jpg
Frogspawn.jpg
Rose Gold Hammer.jpg
Glad to see your tank is doing good after 100 days!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 107 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back