First Salt Water Tank

PXL_20230216_210241300.jpg
PXL_20230216_205753455.jpg

Got me a reef breeders ATO with a super hightech ATO reservoir.

Also got a auto feeders to help with upcoming vacations!
 
Dang I'm about to re-upload i dint realize how dark some of these were
 
Ultra at feeding time today target fed with mysis shrimp and benepets
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230319_145527967.jpg
    PXL_20230319_145527967.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 36
PXL_20230418_231400003.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg


Been busy here's a post water change update from today!
 
My daughter and I had a blast at Reef-a-palooza today ended up with a maxima clam and new frag rack! Not major purchases by any means but had a great time looking at everything!
PXL_20230422_212019132.jpg
 
Learned a tough lesson this weekend i upgraded my return pump last week and this weekend i noticed my SPS was bleached and my zoa's and LPS were not opening. long story short after having my water tested and the numbers coming back almost perfect I found the culprit when I plumbed in the new pump i used a brass threaded to hose barb adapter which was causing my issues. I will keep everyone posted but i swapped it out with a plastic one and currently running chemisorb and polyfloss to remove the contamination caused by the brass already over night I'm seeing a ton of improvement!
1682908238375.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new