First SPS - with ID please

Quick question what sort of polyp extension should I expect on this? I can see the polyps out a small bit but being my first SPS I’m not sure.
Very little polyp extension, polyp extension is not an indicator of health anyways, maximize growth and growth pattern by maximizing flow over this monti. High flow, jet engine flow... plaster your tang against the tank wall flow. Randomized is best.... but lots of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new