First tank aquascape, 40 breeder

JaykS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
83
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the trick of dividing the tank into thirds and came up with this. I really like the pillar looks.

Since I’m going bare bottom but I love the look of sand, I used Krylon Stone Texture spray paint under the tank to make a fake sand bed

Thoughts?
513D1DDC-2F6F-4798-9A7D-B3EFF678DDF1.jpeg

49D9A1ED-A9EC-4476-8777-20DFD3FB67BA.jpeg

45DF874C-54DD-4545-8A57-9F2B594D46F0.jpeg

52551A91-3803-4464-AA8B-3D33DC001F96.jpeg

48E1ED0E-484B-44E4-8D4D-3D26B758C9AF.jpeg

EC3FE659-36A7-4FC1-BB28-03533553B7EF.jpeg

31FBD423-BBF1-40EA-88ED-7AAA53609C49.jpeg
 
What fish are you planning, this looks good, but many forget the needs of the fish when designing an aquascape.
 
What fish are you planning, this looks good, but many forget the needs of the fish when designing an aquascape.

A couple of clowns, maybe a bristle tooth tang (if small enough, I’ll upgrade with it), algae Benny, either a couple chromis or anthias, Red solon fairy wrasse, six line

I’m not sure how many else I’d add from that, potentially a dragonet after a good or or more
 
A couple of clowns, maybe a bristle tooth tang (if small enough, I’ll upgrade with it), algae Benny, either a couple chromis or anthias, Red solon fairy wrasse, six line

I’m not sure how many else I’d add from that, potentially a dragonet after a good or or more
Supposed to be good year or more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new