Welcome!!!
The Stranger.gif

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Max S650 which is the same as the S400 but bigger and they are very well built quality systems including a metal stand etc. If you want to see what you can do with them check my build thread (link in signature below) and also @GoVols Freddie has an S400 and build thread

And Welcome to R2R as well!

BayouReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R Family! It sounds like your thinking this through. Only thing I can add is go with the biggest you can fit and are comfortable with. It will keep you from wanting a larger one in a year and also the more water volume the more stable the tank will be.

OP
OP
Reefrats

Reefrats

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Max S650 which is the same as the S400 but bigger and they are very well built quality systems including a metal stand etc. If you want to see what you can do with them check my build thread (link in signature below) and also @GoVols Freddie has an S400 and build thread

And Welcome to R2R as well!
Thank you! I will definitely check it out.

OP
OP
Reefrats

Reefrats

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R Family! It sounds like your thinking this through. Only thing I can add is go with the biggest you can fit and are comfortable with. It will keep you from wanting a larger one in a year and also the more water volume the more stable the tank will be.
I “can” fit a 48” tank but I’m concerned it will be too big for the wall space. But it does fit without overhanging the adjacent door frame.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I figure I can take my time getting things once I get the tank and stand. Not that I will have patience at that point but it sounds good now...
A blessing in disguise. Having to wait to afford things will make smarter decisions for you.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back