OP
OP
L

lkoerkemeier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awsome did that says anything about cloud site being up today ?? This site still say coming very soon....https://cerebra-cloud.com

They said in the "manual" that it would be up by today at the latest. Like I had mention in an earlier post, I highly doubted this as nothing else had been on time. The last I heard they were working on a social media side that they decided to add at the end. I would have personally released it without it and then provided that feature with a later update.

What updates are there to get at this point? Curious as to why people are updating their units?
According to their support there is currently only one version of software available outside of the beta version. They suggest running the updater on first run just to make sure you have the latest version. I was having some issues with the power bars randomly switching things that seems to have been fixed after updating. I assume this was either a coincidence or the initial install was corrupt.

@Fishwampum did you try running the updater again and have it reinstall everything?

Although they can't seem to organize any kind of schedule and stick with it, I do have to say that they have been pretty responsive to questions and criticism on their forum. I would highly suggest that anyone who has a controller sign up.

-Lars

Fishwampum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awsome did that says anything about cloud site being up today ?? This site still say coming very soon....https://cerebra-cloud.com
I got a second call from Cerebra support this morning. I will need to do a SD card flash to get everything working since my setup has been corrupted. I need to find a PC/windows machine and call them back to get this done. I got instructions on how to open up the box and where the SD card is located.
Also, I just got notified of my account activation to the Cerebra.club site.
More news when I find anything that helps.

OP
OP
L

lkoerkemeier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much to update but I did get my GHL sensor holders in today. The float switch holder works as expected. The optical sensor needed some work. I had to widen the hole to make room for the sensor. Once this is done it will fit but it does have to be mounted on the top or bottom of the rod as the sensor is fairly large in the back.

Other than that the unit has been stable and I have had no issues. I am still waiting on a fix for the conductivity probe which they say they have a fix for and will be released on the next software update.

-Lars

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 112 74.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back