First tide pods now...

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw on the news last night the Air Force said they would show their full force if people actually go or something along those lines. They aren’t playin, lol. I’ve enjoyed the memes though :)

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time hearing this. If this is what I miss by not having social media, I’ll continue to abstain.

Also, I hope people go for it...... and I hope the Gov’t mows em’ down

I won’t even go to gas stations out of my way..... the type of people willing to show up in the middle of the desert...... I tell ya.....

OP
OP
brad shawn

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could watch from a distance in a lawn chair sipping a dos equis. Society has just lost it's mind.

Like they would keep something truly critical in such a famous area.
They have lost their minds. It’s crazy the direction we’re heading. Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Nobody is hiding anything in any of these places

lbiminiblue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have lost their minds. It’s crazy the direction we’re heading. Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Nobody is hiding anything in any of these places

It’s not conspiracy theorists organizing this. Someone starts an event on Facebook as a joke, word gets out, and everyone starts pledging to do it so the count gets bigger and bigger and then everyone has something to joke about for a few months.

If you want to talk about where society is heading, things like this aren’t really the canary in the mine.

PYRU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s all a joke guys. Gen Z humor is like that. What will probably end up happening is a handful of people gather outside and do a bunch of drugs. As for tide pods, only the dumbest of the dumb we’re truly trying it.

Mhmm that's what they said about the icecream lickers now we have copy cat ice cream lickers and cameras in the frozen section

OP
OP
brad shawn

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s all a joke guys. Gen Z humor is like that. What will probably end up happening is a handful of people gather outside and do a bunch of drugs. As for tide pods, only the dumbest of the dumb we’re truly trying it.[/QUOTE
It’s all a joke guys. Gen Z humor is like that. What will probably end up happening is a handful of people gather outside and do a bunch of drugs. As for tide pods, only the dumbest of the dumb we’re truly trying it.
i think this Joke is just as dumb if not dumber thank eating tide pods. And all the “pledgers “ should be flagged as domestic terroists. But that’s just my opinion.

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always laugh when people respond like this.

You realize that tide pods were a joke right? Yes people ate them, but they did it just to shock people like you guys.

Same is true with this Area 51 stuff.

They are just trying to get you old folks all riled up lol.

PYRU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You realize that tide pods were a joke right? Yes people ate them, but they did it just to shock people like you guys.

I don't know if we're old just not....well ....dumb. Haha I just ate a tide pod. Dude you should see your face.

I have another theory. Yesteryears car surfers and self taser'ers have bred to create todays tide pod connoisseurs and ice cream lickers lol

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not so sure about that

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back