First time reefer, CA

yngplo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. This is my first time ever owning a saltwater fish tank so I joined a bunch of forums to try to have a bunch of resources for if I have any questions. I'm currently using a 50 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Welcome to R2R!!

77FAE5C1-56BA-406F-BDD7-3A3CF168B23B.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everybody. This is my first time ever owning a saltwater fish tank so I joined a bunch of forums to try to have a bunch of resources for if I have any questions. I'm currently using a 50 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump.
Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new