White Monkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello CTARS members,

My name is Kole and I'm new to Reefing.

During the past year I've been addicted to watching videos of Reefing on Youtube!

I am looking to build my first Reef tank, as I am switching over from keeping freshwater.

I'm excited and passionate about joining this hobby.

If you have upgraded recently and are looking to clear out some [relevant] reefing equipment please message me with details of what you would like to sell.

The information I'm seeking: when it was purchased, how it has been used, and how much you are looking to sell it for.

Happy New Year everyone!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! If you get the chance, check out the marketplace, lots of used goods in great condition :)

welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
zOk7nol.gif

tatansaurus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi white monkey
Welcome to out beautiful Hobbie
I may have what you are looking for, I may want to sell my tank right now because I know I'm getting relocated mid year so I can't add any more fishes or corals, how big you are looking this tank? I have a cadlight artisan II 70G
In any case if you don't want the fishes and corals that's ok I have a quarantine tank where I can still enjoy them for a few months until someone wants to take my orphans (obviously killing them is not an option)
Let me know your thoughts and what you looking for

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome White Monkey
Between the Marketplace and the Local CT members you should be able to pickup some good equipment pretty quick.
There is also the Frag Farmers Market coming up in March for some awesome deals on corals

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back