OP
J

jdono216

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where from NC? we have a great reefing community locally! I can recommend some good local fish stores if you're interested.
I am in Thomasville NC. So far it seems like Triad Reef Critters and Reef Architects are the only ones close by. I
visited both several times prior to taking the plunge. I went through Triad Reef Critters to order my Red Sea. Are there any others nearby or worth the drive?

William Chiavetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Thomasville NC. So far it seems like Triad Reef Critters and Reef Architects are the only ones close by. I
visited both several times prior to taking the plunge. I went through Triad Reef Critters to order my Red Sea. Are there any others nearby or worth the drive?
There is a "fish room" that's about an hour and a half away, they have everything and you could call and see what they could do if you wanted something in particular

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from NC! After thinking about getting into the hobby for the last couple of years and lurking on this site for a few months, I have taken the plunge and ordered a white Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ during the Memorial Day sale!! I plan to post often, and I would love to get feedback/advice from more experienced reefers.

Build Thread - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/first-time-reefer-new-red-sea-reefer-250-g2.1055307/
Hello, and welcome to R2R!! We are happy to have you here. I look forward to seeing your tank! This hobby is amazing.

OP
OP
J

jdono216

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum!! I'm on the western end of NC. If you're anywhere near Charlotte NC, there is a show in town this weekend.

We are planning to drive down Friday night, spend the night on the town and then go to the show Saturday morning.

Again WELCOME fellow NCer.

Allen
How was the expo?

OP
OP
J

jdono216

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first attempt at a rockscape. Any thoughts\suggestions?

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back