First time thread, long time reader

  • Thread starter Thread starter malders
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R - great community!

Yeah, I lurked for months/years just to understand the forum and who was who. There is a ton of knowledge available. The variety of opinion can be intimidating so do take some time researching before reacting to input.

Enjoy!
 
Glad you joined. It’s so much better on the inside

1575246533821.gif
 
I figured it was time for me to join the conversations. I have used this site significantly over the past few years. Thanks to all that have taught me through their posts already. I look forward to contributing in the same way for others.

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

bf6.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new