First Triton Test Back...thoughts?

Andrew Schubert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I just got my first ever Triton Test back. My tank has been running for 18 months or so at the moment with a mixture of LPS and SPS (slowly converting everything over to SPS). I was wondering if someone with experience could take a look and give me any direction on my results?

My PO4 is high, which I think is a result of removing my Algae Scrubber. I've recently converted over to the Zeovit system, and they recommend removing UV and Fuges. I also have 3 Marine Pure blocks in my tank which are probably the reason for the high Al. Should I be concerned with any of the levels? There are a couple that are pretty high, but in my research it seems others have even higher levels and people are saying not to worry about it.

Link to my results:

jurgenph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is your tank experiencing any problems that you're trying to fix?

Al, Ba and Si are elevated too.

time for a few larger than usual weekly water changes?

do you need the marinepure blocks? most tanks have enough live rock to house all the bacteria they need.

J.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back