First try with extension tubes and image stacking

  • Thread starter Thread starter ataylo13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I took a few more photos last night. What do you think?

844511620_VJtTY-XL.jpg


And this one I thought would come out better....

844511468_CnhkM-XL.jpg
 
well i took one read over on this thread and decided i need all of these things. thanks for the new addiction friends :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new