Fish and coral id

Treytwey224

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm soon going to be getting this established 78 gallon tank and all I have is the picture I'm going to put below but if anyone can, would you please try to id the fish/coral seen in the picture? Thanks!
52FC1D83-45E4-490D-8F65-000FD4BEAC87.jpeg
 
Hey I'm soon going to be getting this established 78 gallon tank and all I have is the picture I'm going to put below but if anyone can, would you please try to id the fish/coral seen in the picture? Thanks!
52FC1D83-45E4-490D-8F65-000FD4BEAC87.jpeg
Looks like some kind of plantinum clownfish and a cherub angelfish. And a valentini puffer or a mimic filefish

As for corals i can make out green star polyps, mushrooms, xenia but im not sure what else
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new