fish and coral weekend

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1guydude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1guydude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
903
Reaction score
756
Location
WA state U.S.A
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any1 going to the psas meeting this weekend or OBD?
One is a coral buying trip and another is a speaker from red sea...
-d
 
I still haven't been to my LFS to p/u my rasta Zoas. :0
I did have a great day Saturday though. Thanks for having me. I got a big lobo, a cynaria button coral!?, and acan frags and even and purple and red blasto frag.
D
 




Had a great time. Listen to Scott fell man talk from unique corals and got coral I prob didn't need lol.
D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new