Fish are sick

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdesign
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@bdesign just now seeing this thread.

Really sorry for your loss of life but very glad that (in no specific order) that @Crabs Mcjones @HotRocks @4FordFamily immediately jumped in to help you and your critters.

You did a great job and I'm happy to read the rest are well and in the DT.
 
6 weeks will definitely erradicate velvet and Brook. It will also "likely" erradicate ich. If it was ich then I would highly recommend the full 76 to be safe. There are some strains that are slower to cycle. If we are strictly talking about velvet though 6 weeks is long enough.
Good to know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new