Fish compatibility

Draven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have two triggers a clown and niger in a 75 they are both small with the clown being the larger of the two at 3 inches. I plan to move them to a 210 in about a year or so. Anyways I would like to add a moray eel while they are small and I wanted to know if a yellow head moray would work. Them being a fang tooth worries me but they are probably my favorite moray so if anyone has any experience or insight that would be appreciated.

EgotisticObeseChihuahua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should probably let the Trigger fish get a bit bigger and then buy a small eel. What species of clown fish do you have? It should be possible as long as you provide substantial food with the smaller fish you have.

OP
OP
Draven

Draven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should probably let the Trigger fish get a bit bigger and then buy a small eel. What species of clown fish do you have? It should be possible as long as you provide substantial food with the smaller fish you have.
No clown fish a clown trigger. Sorry for late reply but I've decided that if I get a moray to stay within the echidna genus

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have two triggers a clown and niger in a 75 they are both small with the clown being the larger of the two at 3 inches. I plan to move them to a 210 in about a year or so. Anyways I would like to add a moray eel while they are small and I wanted to know if a yellow head moray would work. Them being a fang tooth worries me but they are probably my favorite moray so if anyone has any experience or insight that would be appreciated.
Dont really see an issue other than that is a little larger eel than a pebble tooth! I have a jeweled moray eel. He ate a cleaner wrasse. Other than that he is a good boy and waits for me to feed him. I also have a snowflake, never seen her so much as look at another fish. Dont have hermits, they keep getting eaten. Never seen her eat a hermit and I also have a tusk that I have seen eat hermits.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back